ScriptDev is a powerful script language IDE, it can support some very popular script language, for example, Python, Ruby, Lua, Tcl, Perl and so on.
- Edit, debug, run tcl, python, ruby, perl, lua scripts;
- Script compiler / encryption and generate an executable file (the script for each different level of support);
- Analysis of efficiency function as (the script for each different level of support);
- Keyword help, through the F1 key or move the mouse to the keyword, access to detailed information to help;
- Collected more script extension, to help document and presentation process, in addition to the commonly used tk, wx, pmw, there are images, multimedia, the interface, and many other variety of extensions;
- With the ftp client, code statistics, regular expressions, such as expansion of tools;
- A flexible, scalable architecture, the entire system can be flexible interpretation of the expansion of various components, interface components, tools, interface style;
- Console support functions (currently only tcl console, telnet console, serial console available);
- Packaging TclFace pages expansion of the package, can be the object-oriented tcl script development platform available in this script pages;
- Interface support for skin, support Office2007, Visual Studio 2005, and other interface style.